WP6: DEVELOPMENT OF THE DECISION SUPPORT FRAMEWORK (PRIMEDSF)
- In WP6 a Decision Support Framework (PrimeDSF) is developed which contains the models from WP5 as well as method descriptions, assumptions and guidelines. PrimeDSF is thus the container for the main durable outputs generated in the project. The statistical simulation and prediction models compiled in WP5 are implemented into usable tools for ‘what-if’ analysis in general. The consequent Decision Support Systems (PrimeDSS) will be developed as software tools to be used by fishermen, producers and other stakeholders to understand and predict seafood market behaviour. The PrimeDSS will be validated in WP7 and iterated a number of times to ensure (a) its focus and (b) the added value it generates. Specific performance indicators for the added value of the toolbox will be defined and monitored throughout the project. The outcome of the WP will be the decision support framework PrimeDSF and the Decision Support Systems, PrimeDSS (SO6).
- Describe and define formats for aggregate and detailed data from selected case studies for the PrimeDSF.
- Develop the PrimeDSF as a container for the main durable outputs of the PrimeFish project.
- Specify, develop and test the PrimeDSS as an operational web based software tool with key user groups.
- Evaluate and refine based on relevant indicators for the added value of the toolbox.
- Prepare PrimeDSF and PrimeDSS for utilization beyond project PrimeFish.
- Ongoing development and collection to the PrimeDSF
- Specify the PrimeDSS
- Develop and test the PrimeDSS in cooperation with key user groups.
- Evaluation of added value.
- Utilization of PrimeDSF and PrimeDSS
- PrimeDSF (documentation)
- Software specifications for the prototype PrimeDSS
- Prime DSS (software)
- Evaluation of added value
- IPR strategy